Officially a High School Graduate!

So, you may have noticed that my blog has been slightly dead these past few days. Well, that's because I graduated!

I had my best friend take a train down to be there and many relatives come in and, frankly, I just haven't had the time to focus on my blog when I only get to see my best friend for about a week a year. Anyway, she's leaving tonight and now that I have a few moments to breathe because she's taking a shower, I wanted to share some pictures with you!

Also, I wanted to explain that I was just gone for those few days. Not forever. I love my blog too much haha


My yearbook is just really cool. My school is well-known in my state because we have a national championship dance team, girls basketball team, several national merit finalists, and an all-district football team. And we also have a potential future Olympian cross country runner among us that's been making some insane headlines since he won nationals as a junior. So we're sort of this huge Indian tribe, and you have to #feartheindian and #respectthetribe because we're all #warriors. (High school, right? ugh)


I personally take a picture with my Dad on every big occasion, so you can steadily see me growing each year. It's sort of cute. Anyway, we graduated with a white gown so we had to wear a white or off-white dress and we couldn't wear heels since we graduated on our special turf football field so I paired it with black flats. And that's me and my Dad, <3


And, yeah, that's me in my graduation gown. I graduated with national honors and Italian national honors, hence my cords and tassel. Voila!

That's what's been going on in my life these past few days. I had a great picture of me and my best friend but it refuses to load on here.

What was everyone's best memory of their graduation? Mine was sweltering hot and everyone was given a waterbottle BUT the graduates. Several peoples hats flew away in the wind, though, and that was pretty funny.

16 comments:

  1. Awww, congratulations! The picture with you and your dad is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lili!!!!!! <3 Congrats!!!! You look beautiful and happy and your Dad is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congratulations! I am so impressed that you not only graduated, but did it while maintaining excellent grades, volunteering, and running this blog. You didn't happen to mention that you have a secret for doing things while sleeping. Care to share?

    My memory of high school graduation was a feeling that I could change the world now. That and the after school graduation party at Disneyland. (I went to high school very close to Disneyland and in those days lots of graduates went there for an all night party. Not sure if they still do that.)

    I assume you have college plans, given your academic honors. Would love to hear about those too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! CONGRATS LILI!!! I graduated with honors too & since I was in the top 20% of my class i got to sit first, my last name is Torres, so...It would have taken FOREVER to sit. I took pictures with my dad and mom & we only do it for BIG events too :) *LOVE ur yearbook, we were rams -_-, not as cool as indians/warriors* And my best memory of graduation had to be when I sat down in the first row with all the friends and realized we made it *corny but true* :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO exciting! Congratulations! The best is yet to come ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!! Congratulations on graduating :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Enjoy the summer as a graduate and good luck in the fall!
    Tammy @ Bo's Book Nook

    ReplyDelete
  8. A big congratulations Lili! And with honors! That is so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Job! Best of luck in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so awesome Lili!! Don't worry about being gone! I've been so busy with going on vacations that I haven't had time either. But it's so awesome you graduated! And with honors too. And going on to publishing? Dang that's the sweet life. Have so much fun with your friends and family and I can't wait to see all the awesome books when you're back to blogging!!!

    <3333 Inky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats and many more for your future :)

    ReplyDelete