Stacking The Shelves #32: BEA EDITION!


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.


Here's a quick STS video I put together to post on Tynga's Reviews. Unfortunately, the videos I filmed with Gillian will not download properly onto my computer. :/

Everything with an asterisk is signed! In no particular order...
Young Adult
Dare You To by Katie McGarry (review)*
Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas*
Antigoddess by Kendare Blake*
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell*
The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black 
The Eye of Minds by James Dashner*
Tandem by Anna Jarzab*
Curtsies & Conspiracies by Gail Carriger
Fractured by Sarah Fine   
Teardrop by Lauren Kate
Storm Watcher by Maria V. Snyder*
Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles 
Unbreakable by Kami Garcia
Palace of Spies by Sarah Zettel
The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas
Scorched by Mari Mancusi*
Starry Nights by Daisy Whitney
Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken*
 Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson*
The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen*
Indelible by Dawn Metcalf
False Sight by Dan Krokos*
The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
Gold by Talia Vance
The Rithmatist by Brandon Sanderson*
Frozen by Melissa de la Cruz & Michael Johnston
Enchanted by Alethea Kontis (#1)*
Hero by Alethea Kontis (#2)*
This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales*
The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider
Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton*
Ink by Amanda Sun*
Altered by Gennifer Albin
Charming by Eliott James
Gorgeous by Paul Rudnick
Reboot by Amy Tintera*
Hostage Three by Nick Lake
Reality Boy by A.S. King
3:59 by Gretchen McNeil*
Tumble & Fall by Alexandra Coutts
Just Like Fate by Cat Patrick & Suzanne Young
Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott*
Relic by Heather Terrell
 This is War by Lisa Roecker & Laura Roecker
Find Me by Romily Bernard*
The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau (#1)
Independent Study by Joelle Charbonneau (#2) 
Under the Empyrean Sky by Chuck Wendig
This Strange and Familiar Place by Rachel Carter
Riptide by Lindsey Schiebe
15 Days Without a Head by Dave Cousins
The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa*
Blaze by Laurie Boyle Crompton*
Entangled by Amy Rose Capetta
A Spark Unseen by Sharon Cameron
My Life After Now by Jessica Verdi*
Splintered by A.G. Howard
Hereafter by Katie Brian*
Daimon by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Elixir by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Innocent Darkness by Suzanne Lazear
Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein
Return to Paradise by Simone Elkeles
Divergent by Veronica Roth
The After Girls by Leah Konen*
Pretenders by Lisi Harrison
Twinmaker by Sean Williams*

New Adult 
Frigid by J. Lynn*
The Secret of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorenson*
Wait For You by J. Lynn (review)*
Breathe by Abbi Glines*
Faking it by Cora Carmack*
Roomies by Sara Zarr & Tara Altebrando
Reason to Breathe by Rebecca Donovan

Middle-Grade
The Planet Thieves by Dan Krokos*
Wake Up Missing by Kate Messner
The Lost Kingdom by Matthew J. Kirby
The Screaming Staircase by Jonathan Stroud
The Wolf Princess by Cathryn Constable
Hypnotize Me by Gordon Korman
Counting by 7's by Holly Goldberg Sloan 
The Twistrose Key by Tone Almhjell
Jessica Darling's It List #1: The (Totally Not) Guaranteed Guide to Popularity, Prettiness & Perfection by Megan McCafferty

Adult
Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead* 
Vicious by V.E. Schwab*
Captive: The Forbidden Side of Nightshade by A.D. Robertson (Andrea Cremer)*
The Returned by Jason Mott
Covet by Tracey Garvis-Graves
The Funeral Planner Goes to Washington by Lynn Isenberg
The Witch of Little Italy by Suzanne Plamieri
The Look of Love by Bella Andre*

Gifts For My Aunt
Morning Glory by Sarah Jio
Dear Mr. Knightly by Katherine Reay  
Never Come Back by David J. Bell
Shotgun Moon by K.C. McRae
Death of a Black-Haired by Girl by Robert Stone

12 comments:

  1. Ohhh! The Dream Thieves!! That one sounds like it's going to be pretty great!! Great haul, I'm glad you had a good time at BEA.

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I see so many awesome titles, but Unhinged & Crown of midnight are two I'm extremely excited about. Happy reading!

     Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many books! *_*
    I wish I had the opportunity to go to BEA (but being from Portugal kind of ruins the chance)

    Anyway, great haul! :D

    Joana @ Joana In The Sky With Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so many pretties! Definitely excited for Antigoddess!

    Just Like Fate was so good - Cat and Suzanne write awesome characters!

    Enjoy :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I'm so very excited for Fangirl (LOVELOVED Eleanor & Park!) , Crown of Midnight, Wild Cards and Gameboard of the Gods!! I'm hoping fingers crossed to go to BEA next year! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Thats a ton of books! I hope you enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to read teardrop so bad! I can't wait for your review!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa! Just Whoa! Looks like you had a blasty blast a BEA!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many beauties!!!! I'm not even sure where to begin. Tumble & Fall looks phenomenal. I absolutely LOVED Reboot. BEA sounds epic. I'm going to have to go next year for sure. I don't think I need to say it, but AWESOME HAUL, Lili! Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely vlog, m'dear! Sorry we kept losing each other at BEA, but it seems like you made out JUST FINE for your first BEA. :) Totally jealous you got Captive! I didn't even know it was there until after BEA!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't believe you made the WHOLE list! lol Someone asked me to list all the books individually because they couldn't tell what they all were from the pics and I was like no way haha.

    BEA was so much fun this year! I got to meet and hang out with so many bloggers and I usually don't have time for that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so freaking jealous. Wish I could go to BEA. :( Maybe someday.

    ReplyDelete