Stacking The Shelves #33


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I know, I know. I got so many books last week from BEA that I don't need anymore! I agree! But these all showed up on my doorstep, aside from the eARC that ended up in my inbox. And who am I to turn those away?! My first ever contacts! Ah! <3

Do you guys like how I managed to keep my girl in some of my meme banners?! Thank Krista!

For Review
 
Darker Days by Jus Accardo (thanks for the eARC, Entangled!)
Linked by Imogen Howson (thanks for the hardcover, S&S!) (Review)
Rogue by Gina Damico (thank you so much for this ARC, HMH!)
Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay (thank you for the ARC, Random House!) 
Star Cursed by Jessica Spotswood (thank you so much for the ARC Jessica!)

ARCycling
 
The Beautiful and the Cursed by Page Morgan 
Bought
 
Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout (eBook- Review)
Crossing the Line by Katie McGarry (eBook)

Trade

Incarceron by Catherine Fisher (Thank you, Ashley!)
The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen (Thank you, Stormy!)
Also Known As by Robin Benway (Thank you, Jasmine!)

~*~Some Exciting News~*~

I got my first ever acknowledgement! Thank you so much for the lovely Sarah Fine for putting this little tidbit in your upcoming October release, FRACTURED. Everyone knows how much I love SANCTUM (I have a giveaway for an audiobook on my blog currently). Check it out!


What did everyone else add to their shelves this week?
 

18 comments:

  1. OF BEAST AND BEAUTY *SWOON* Ahhh. Happy reading :D

     Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mel, it was so freaking amazing! <3

      Delete
  2. I cannot wait for my copy of Star Cursed to get here! I really want to read The Beautiful and the Cursed, too.

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a copy of The Truth About Forever but I haven't read it yet. I should probably get on that huh? Well I hope you enjoy everything you got this week!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read Obsession! Congrats on your first acknowledgment :D

    Christy @ Christy's Book Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was okay! Wasn't super happy with it. 3.5 stars

      Delete
  5. I really want Of Beast and Beauty! It looks like an interesting re-telling. I really enjoyed Obsession. Happy reading! Congrats on the acknowledgement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was AMAZING! I highly recommend it! And thank you <#

      Delete
  6. Congrats on the acknowledgement! That is a great achievement. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Starcursed!!! auuughhhh :) I want that one very badly! Great haul, A.K.A. was a really good book! I got...The girl with the iron touch (kady Cross) from the library and bought the iron daughter (Julie Kagawa) and The Faerie Path (Frewin Jones) at a local used bookstore :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it from the author for review! <3 I've heard good things about Kady Cross, hope you enjoy them!

      Delete
  8. Wow, you got some awesome books! I'm so jealous about The Beautiful and the Cursed! Have fun reading and once again that Sarah Fine is a great one!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah's amazing! I'm reading THE BEAUTIFUL AND THE CURSED right now and loving it!

      Delete
  9. Linked is on my list and can't wait to read it! Hope you enjoy your books:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the acknowledgment! That is super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Star Cursed looks great! I really liked Born Wicked so I'm excited to hear what you think of the sequel. Amazing haul this week, Lili! And I know you've already managed to read a few of them which is very impressive :) Can't wait to read your reviews!

    ReplyDelete