Stacking the Shelves #34


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I actually got a ton of books these past two weeks. many were spur of the moment blog tours or gifts from authors. Some were complete surprises at all like the ones listed under "giftd" and "borrowed from friends." The library books were just gut pick-ups. Stuff such at this.

Borrowed from Friends

Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines (thank you, Jennifer!)
Never Too Far by Abbi Glines (thank you, Christy!)
I sort of hated these, in all honesty, but I really like the cover of book two!

Trade


All The Truth That's In Me by Julie Berry (thank you, Becky!)
Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler (thank you, Christy!)
Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder (thank you, Christy!)
an undbound manuscript of The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski (thank you, Christina!)

Surprise Gifts (thank you, Christina!)

  Heist Society by Ally Carter
Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
From What I Remember... by Stacey Kramer and Valerie Thomas
The Unfailing Light by Robin Bridges

Library

The Art of Wishing by Lindsay Ribar
Shadowlands by Kate Brian 

ARCycling

For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund (thank you, Lori!)

For Review
Dirty Little Secret by Jennifer Echols (blog tour)
Taste Test by Kelly Fiore (Netgalley)
The Weight of Souls by Bryony Pearce (publisher)
Vortex by S.J. Kincaid (Thank you, SJ!)
A Darkness Strange and Lovely by Susan Dennard (blog tour)

Bought
Losing It by Cora Carmack (on sale, really great NA)
Suddenly Royal by Nicole Chase (on sale, NA Princess Diaries type book)
Among the Nameless Stars by Diana Peterfreund (free novella) 


What did YOU add to your shelves this week?

6 comments:

  1. Ooh. Yay! So many good books. I'm going to read Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines soon. I haven't read any of her books yet :) I loved Heist Soc by Ally Carter. I heard it's going to be a movie.. really can't wait for that. I also loved For Darkness Shows the Stars and Losing It. Hope you do too. Happy reading!

    My Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul!! Vortex...I want to read that one so badly! I hope you like Touch of Power, I love Maria V. Snyder's books :) Just wanted to let you know I enjoyed reading your review of fallen to far, it was a fun ramble/rant-review :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much great stuff here! I want to read Vortex SO badly - m brother too, lol. So much love for surprise gifts! Those are some good ones to get! Have fun reading!

    My Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished reading All the Truth That's in Me and I absolutely LOVED it. The writing is so magical and beautiful. I really hope you love it.

    Bekka
    Pretty Deadly Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. You scored on so many levels this week! Have fun with all those new reads! Yay!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete