Stacking The Shelves #38


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

So, as some of you may know, I am on vacation in California with the lovely Gillian from Writer of Wrongs. A lot of my books this week consist of gifts from her, books I'm borrowing, and books from a signing we went to. I also got to meet the amazing Montana from the Book Belles at this signing!


Won
signed Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

Bought
The Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima
signed Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay
signed Belle Epoque by Elizabeth Ross
signed Don't Expect Magic by Kathy McCullough

Borrowed from Gillian
Crown of Embers by Rae Carson
Alanna: The First Adventure by Tamora Pierce
The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani
The Queen of Attolia by Megan Whalen Turner

Gifted from Gillian (THANK YOU! <3)
signed Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
The Wizard Heir by Cinda Williams Chima

Gifted from Montana (THANK YOU! <3)
Thornhill by Kathleen Peacock
The 100 Kass Morgan

Already Owned but got Signed
Starters by Lissa Price

Link me to your STS posts below!


4 comments:

  1. Oooh - a signed Starters! I love that book.

    Kate @ Ex Libris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, you guys are too funny! Yay for all the new books and getting to meet you gals in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so many great things about Of Beauty and Beast! Have fun in California :DD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already miss your pretty face COME BACK TO MEEEEE

    ReplyDelete