Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
In no particular order...
1. Brigid Kemmerer- Her Elementals series has completely blown me away. But she's so small that my library doesn't carry her books. Her publisher is Kensington! Why is she not sold in the book stores near me?!
2. Sarah Fine- One of my favorite authors ever and a good friend. When I mention the name of her book, people often don't know what I'm talking about. So I make them pick it up and then they love me. She deserves to be known.
3. Gina Damico- Possibly one of the most hilarious authors I've ever come across. Why is her CROAK series not on a best-sellers list?
4. Susan Ee- She is the master of delicious and dark mixed in a post-apocalyptic angel world. And she loves what she does. She pushed back the pub date of the sequel to her debut, ANGELFALL, because she wasn't happy with it and didn't want to give us, her readers, something she was disappointed in.
5. Tammara Webber- I know EASY has blown up, but I still don't think she has the recognition she deserves. Again, my library can't carry her books yet because our system won't acknowledge them and it's been months!
6. Page Morgan- Her historical fiction debut with gargoyles completely blew me away. She needs to be better known!
7. Fiona Paul- She deserves to be a best seller. Why are her books not sold everywhere?! VENOM is my favorite murder mystery historical fiction with a delicious romance ever.
8. Cora Carmack- Just...everyone who reads new adult needs to read her books. And libraries need to carry them!
9. Jennifer A. Nielsen- I wish more middle grade age kids actually read her work, because it can get even the most stubborn readers addicted.
10. Bethany Frenette- DARK STAR was among my favorite superhero books ever. Love, love, love. <3