Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
In no particular order, except for #1...
1. Shawshank Redemption by Stephen King- Best. Movie. Ever. Powerful and among my favorites of all time.
2. Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling- Do I even need to explain this one? The movies came a long way between the 8 of them.
3. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins- Not the best adaptation, but easily enjoyable and mostly true to the book aside from a few certain things. Plus, I love anything with J. Law! <3
4. The Princess Diaries- Perfect for when I was little, I could not get enough of this movie or the fact that the amazingly sexy Chris Pine happened to be in the sequel with gross hair. ugh
5. Holes- If you act like you didn't know this was a book, I may kill you.
6. Alice in Wonderland- Awesome movie. The effects were astounding. Don't act like you've never seen it.
7. Matilda- I grew up on this movie, okay? I freaking loved it. Matilda and her love of books and her teacher and oh my gosh. The love!
8. Fight Club- First rule of fight club: what happens in fight club stays in fight club.
9. The Notebook- This is getting a spot on this list because it always makes me cry even though I know what's coming! Ugh, how I love you so much Ryan Gosling <3
10. The Godfather- Never read the books, but these are among my Dad's favorite movies of all time.
Oh, the love! <3 Link me to your lists!