15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 3: Blogging BFFs


The 15 day Book Blogger Challenge can be found here.
Christina from A Reader of Fictions, Mickey from I'm a Book Snark, Jessie from Ageless Page Reviews, and myself have decided to do this over the course of 15 weeks. One post will go up every Friday in order to teach you a little about ourselves.
~*~*~*~
Oh, gosh, this is terrible! I have made so many friends because of blogging, so this may be a long one!
Gillian at Writer of Wrongs is perhaps one of my best friends in the entire world, and to think that I found her from blogging is absurd. Our friendship started over completely different opinions on FALLING KINGDOMS and it blossomed from there when I experienced a crisis to end all crises three days before BEA. I've visited her since and I've bonded with her over many, many things. She's pretty much my go to for freak out's, rants, and anything else. I just love this girl and her amazing sense of humor that often has me cackling.

Jennifer at Novel Thoughts Blog is the person who I run ARCycling with. Her family is nutty enough to rival mine for the craziest family on the planet. This girl was perhaps my first ever blogging friend and it's been over a year now since we've talked. I'm so happy to have her in my life, she's like the older sister who I can always rely on. 

Krista and Becca at Nawanda Files are the coolest twins out there. Not only are they amazingly talented writers, but they're so kind. I mean, Krista actually started using her cell phone so we could talk. I love having conversations with them, I love their movie reviews, and everything about them. Their blog is quirky and amazing and reflects their personalities perfectly.

Christina at Reader of Fictions and I have not been talking long. It happened randomly on Twitter, but she's pretty much my read along buddy. We have the same sense of humor and similar thought processes and we just click. While our friendship hasn't been in existence for long, I can imagine it existing for a while. This would be the perfect place for a Casablanca GIF, but I can't find one that works and gah! The perfect opportunity has been wasted!
Inky at Book Haven Extraordinaire is my words with friends buddy. She's someone I can always rely on and she's so sweet. Her vlogs make me laugh out loud and her blog explodes with her personality. I seriously can't not smile when I'm talking to this girl.

Montana at The Book Belles is so sweet I can't even begin to explain it. I met her briefly while in California and I absolutely adore her. She's fun to be around and her blog is awesome. She is one of the kindest people I have come across in the blogosphere and I think the people that she calls her friends are really lucky.

And, gah, there are so many more! I feel so terrible if you're not listed above, but some super awesome honorable mentions include:
Again, there are so many more of you, but I'm currently exhausted and exhaustion equates to insane forgetfulness. 

4 comments:

  1. DAAW YOU MAKE ME BLUSH SO MUCH. <333333333 I LOVE YOU LILIBOO. You're so fun to play Word With Friends with! Even though I lost like all the time. Except for when I don't. Haha. I totally wish we'd met when you were in Cali. Too bad we didn't plan ahead. LOL. Hopefully we get to hang out at some point! Keep blogging and reading like you do best!!

    *reads paragraph again*
    Aaaw shucks guurl!
    <333 Inky

    ReplyDelete
  2. <333333333333333333333

    HEART YOU TIMES A MILLION. It still amazes me that Falling Kingdoms is how our friendship started. Like, that's so bizarre and hilarious, and even though I hated that book, I'm so GLAD I read it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I love Molli too! And I feel like I'm missing a whole bunch of people too. Great list! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, you think this is long? :-p

    Bahahaha at the Casablanca gif. It is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. It's funny how I don't remember the inception point of talking to any of these people really. But whatever whatever, I love my friends. This is my community of kindred spirits. And it's you guys who make all of this worthwhile even on days like today where I pretty much hate everything.

    ReplyDelete