Stacking the Shelves #40


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.


So, if you haven't already figured it out...I've decided to move my STS posts back to Saturday's since most people put their posts up this day anyway! I had a decent week. Check it out below!

I wanted to give you guys an awesome vlog since I have so few opportunities left to vlog with college quickly approaching, but my allergies decided to rear their head this morning and I refuse to take a video of me sneezing every other word.

With that being said, here's this week's haul! <3

Borrowed from Gillian
The Assassin and the Desert by Sarah J. Maas
The Assassin and the Empire by Sarah J. Maas
I wanted to read these to understand the background of CROWN OF MIDNIGHT more, so I can't wait to jump into CoM now!

Library
A Long, Long Sleep by Anna Sheehan
In the Hand of the Goddess by Tamora Pierce
Two more reader's choice books!

ARCycling
The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler

What did everyone else add to their shelves?



7 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you think of A Long Long Sleep! Great haul this week!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, you got all the novellas! What did you think of Crown of Midnight? I know you were preparing yourself for tears ;) I actually never bought or read any of the novellas.

    I read and enjoyed The Book of Broken Hearts! Definitely a favorite contemporary novel of mine :)

    Have an awesome weekend, Lili!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul!! Definitely makes me want to FINALLY read Throne of Glass. :) Hope you enjoy your books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing haul!! I just bought Throne of Glass two weeks ago...I'm hoping to get it signed next month too *fingers crossed* happy reading and have a fun week

    Dee @ Dee's Reads
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww, that would have been so tragically sad if you'd been sneezing every other word. Allergies are the freaking worst.

    I hope A Long, Long Sleep got better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Book of Broken Hearts looks so cute! I hope you enjoy it, Lili ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so jealous of The Book of Broken Hearts! The cover is so pretty. Happy Reading :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete