Stacking the Shelves #41


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.


So, this is two weeks worth of books because my last STS decided not to post! Pretty much only three books from this list are not mentioned in the video. Oh well. Look at that terrible still.... lol

For Review
A Little Too Far by Lisa Desrochers

 Bought
Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta

Trade
 The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
On Dublin Street by Samantha Young
My Life in Black and White by Natasha Friend
The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Ashes on the Waves by Mary Lindsey
The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver

Gifted
Doon by Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon
Crown of Embers by Rae Carson

ARCycling 
Gated by Amy Christine Parker

7 comments:

  1. Such an eclectic collection of books :) I hope you enjoy them all. I loved Jana Oliver's series. Definitely on the intriguing side. I'm reading Gated right now. ::two thumbs up::

    ReplyDelete
  2. DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON. I'm so jealous. I am DYING to read that one. I can't wait till I start this new job and can afford to buy books again.

    I also really loved The kite Runner and you already know how I feel about My Life Next Door. GOOD CHOICES.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really excellent selection of books. I hope you love your new books. They all look fabulous. On Dublin Street is fantastic. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read On Dublin Street! I actually just heard about that! I will be looking forward to seeing what you think about it!

    Nikki H @ Take Me Away...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pretty much wanna read all the books! Can I read all the books? Also didn't know that Doon was Christian fiction. Weird!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I cannot wait to see how you like DOON! That looks good, and I think we're pretty compatible as far as fantasy reads go. So if you don't like it, I know I probably won't lol. I'm also excited to see how you turn out to like A Little Too Far. I know you're reading it now -- not sure if you finished yet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The kite Runner is one of my favorites as well! Such an incredible book. I'm also looking forward to hearing your thoughts on A Little Too Far! I just got a copy, and I'm pretty excited to read it. SO yeah.

    - Tabitha - My StS

    ReplyDelete