Stacking the Shelves #44


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I've literally only read a single book in the three weeks I've been at college and part of this pains me greatly. Ah!

Trade

Thank you for the trade, Kierra!

 
Alienated by Melissa Landers

Gifted (funny story)
My parents sent me a care package because they're awesome like that, and they included a book in it knowing it was one of my favorites but I didn't own a physical copy. That book was THE DISTANCE BETWEEN US by Kasie West. So they ordered it off Amazon and when it came they stuck it inside the box with the reciept for me to do as I please.
I called them up upon the box's arrival to thank them and then ask why they got me a Mexican memoir. Turns out even though the receipt was sent in for the proper book, Amazon shipped me the wrong one. So I am now stuck with this book with a free copy of the other book en route to me as we speak.

The Distance Between Us by Reyna Grande

Gifted (Part 2)
Christina is just outright awesome and she got me a signed copy of my favorite contemporary of 2013. And it's a hardcover. And the message is awesome. And I'm still freaking out. Yes. <3 Thank you, Christina!


The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider

6 comments:

  1. Alienated was pretty good. That story about The Distance Between Us is really funny, too :) I hope you enjoy all your books, Lili!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alienated looks so cute! I loved care packages in college. Those were the best. Especially when chocolate is included. But books are better :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see that Alienated is the big book this week. I love the cover for it. It's so pretty. Come check out my stack this week.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, that's the best story ever! I'm so excited to see what your thoughts are on that version of The Distance Between Us!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been wanting to get my hands on a copy of The Beginning of Everything. I hope you enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So i ordered the UK cover of The Beginning of Everything strictly because it has the orginal title Severed Heads and Broken Hearts. I have to wait an extra week but def worth it.

    So is the Spanish Memoir written in Spanish? Any good?

    ReplyDelete