15 Day Book Blogging Challenge: Day 10


The 15 day Book Blogger Challenge can be found here.
Christina from A Reader of Fictions, Mickey from I'm a Book Snark, Jessie from Ageless Page Reviews, and myself have decided to do this over the course of 15 weeks. One post will go up every Friday in order to teach you a little about ourselves.
 
Today's topic...how do you choose what book to read next?
 
~*~*~*~
 
This is actually a really simple answer for me...I read based on my mood, so I pick my book depending on what mood I am in. You can only read a contemporary or sci-fi or paranormal when the mood strikes, you know? Just as you can only read a dark book when the mood strikes or a cancer book when you're prepared for the inevitable tears. It's not like you can simply pick up THE FAULT IN OUR STARS whenever you want to. You have to be prepared for it!
 
However, I do keep review books in mind. I always tend to put those above everything else since they were given to me by the author/publisher for a reason and I obviously don't want to take advantage of connections.
 
How do YOU choose what book you will read next?

No comments:

Post a Comment