Stacking the Shelves #45


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I skipped my STS post last week, so I'm excited to be able to say that I actually got a few things!


Trade
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins (Thank you, Lori!)

I greatly enjoyed this book the first time I read it, so I'm happy to say that I now own a copy for my shelves!

For Review from Publisher
Cold Spell by Jackson Pearce (Thank you, Little Brown!)  

For Review from Author
signed Warrior by Ellen Oh

Love this inscription!
What did you add to your shelves?

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love Ellen Oh's signature slogan thing. So cute. And that's awesome you got a signed copy of Warrior! I hope you enjoy these, Lili! Cold Spell looks interesting too. I don't think I've heard of it, but I bet Krista has :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. COLD SPELL is in Jackson Pearce's fairytale re-tellings series!

      And yeah, Ellen is such a sweetheart! <3

      Delete
  2. Signed Books are always awesome. Warrior sounds like it's going to be an awesome read. Come check out my haul. I have a giveaway for an upcoming Jennifer L. Armentrout book.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, that's the cutest inscription ever! Great haul this week!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooovvveee Hex Hall. It was the first book that brought me back to reading YA all those years ago. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOD, COLD SPELL! I cannot wait for that one. And one of these days I'll get around to reading Hex Hall. One of these days...

    ReplyDelete