Stacking the Shelves #46


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.



Trade
Hourglass by Myra McEntire (Thank you, Christy!)

Gifted
Special Edition Harry Potter Boxed Set by J.K. Rowling

I want to thank Gillian for sending me this. This girl has been here for me for every single step of the way while I have adjusted to being a college student. She's been here for all the good, the bad, and the ugly. And she's literally the best friend I could ever ask for. This boxed set was completely unexpected but entirely loved and adored. I legitimately cried when I opened my unknown package that contained it. Agh, I can't even put into words how thankful I am for this. <3

Don't forget to link me to your STS posts!

5 comments:

  1. Awww, Gillian is just the best, isn't she? *hugs you and Gillian*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is one of the best gifts someone could ask for :D Happy reading and enjoy your pretty boxed set <3

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an amazing gift! I've never read the Harry Potter series, but I love those new covers. Also, Hourglass is a great book. I hope you enjoy all your books, Lili :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That Gillian girl really is something, isn't she?! That's so cool that you girls have each other! Yay for random gifts!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, Gillian is so sweet to do that! A boxed set of HP -- that would be one of the best presents ever. :D Hope you're doing well in college, Lili!

    ReplyDelete