Stacking the Shelves #47


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

It's very nice to even have the ability to do one of these again!


 
Netgalley
Pawn by Aimee Carter
Lady Thief by A.C. Gaughen
SCARLET was one of my favorite books last year, so I'm so excited to read LADY THIEF!

Borrowed from Gaby
 For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Free Novella
Shadows by Jennifer L. Armentrout 

What did you add to your shelves?

12 comments:

  1. I really want to request Pawn, but I'm afraid to because I haven't had the best of luck when it comes to her other books. Maybe I'll library it later on. I hope you love it though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read anything by her yet, so I'm going in positively and having my fingers crossed!

      Delete
  2. Nice stack of books. Pawn has been getting a lot of positive feedback. For Darkness Shows the Stars is one of those books that most people love. Great stack.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read FOR DARKNESS SHOWS THE STARS!!!!

      Delete
  3. GASP! I DIDN'T KNOW LADY THIEF WAS ON NETGALLEY! Enjoy!

    I got Pawn this week, too! Yay, hope you like FDStS! I can lend you the sequel if you want

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I freaked out when I saw it! I was like yayyyyy! <3

      And yeah, I can't wait to read it. May take you up on that offer if I love book one enough!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I'm curious about it because of the demons and such aspect of it!

      Delete
  5. Yay for Lady Thief! I loved Scarlet. Hope you like it!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SCARLET was among my favorite re-tellings of 2012, so I am so stoked for LADY THIEF!

      Delete
  6. Really enjoyed Pawn, so hope you like it too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got approved for Lady Thief and Pawn also :-).
    For Darkness Shows The Stars was a really good book too! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete