Stacking the Shelves #51: The One Where I Get My First Ever Harper Titles!!!


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

So, I freaked out this week. Mostly because I got a lot of amazing books, but even more because Harper Collins accepted me for titles for the very first time!


For Review from HarperCollins
Evertrue by Brodi Ashton
Avalon by Mindee Arnett
Cruel Beauty by Rosamond Hodge
Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepard

Gifted
The Edge of Falling by Rebecca Serle
Fractured by Sarah Fine (Thank you to my little sister!)

Trade
Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen (Thank you, Jenny!)
Looking for Alaska by John Green

Bought
Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins

14 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Harper approvals! They always have so many shiny things.

    Love the cover of The Edge of Falling. OK, I love the shoes, but that's still love, right?!

    Enjoy :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stack this week! I'm dying to read Cruel Beauty - Beauty & the Beast is my favorite for retellings. Currently reading Avalon, and it is quite good! If you love Firefly, you'll love Avalon. Happy reading! :)

    My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting Harper's approval! That's so exciting! I cannot wait for Evertrue and Cruel Beauty. :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO YEAH, YOU'RE LEADING ME READ EVERTRUE OVER CHRISTMAS. JUST SO'S YOU KNOW. Congrats on your Harper books, girly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at all those pretty Harper books! YAY!!!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being approved for Harper!!! It sounds very exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay I remember the day when HarperCollins approved me on their titles. It was like Christmas! I hope you enjoy them all! Will be reading Cruel Beauty soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 and Christmas did come a little early this year ;)

      Delete