Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
This list is rather rushed because I was super busy this week, but here you go!
In no particular order...
1. Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock - I understand that this is supposed to be cute and adorable, but if I didn't know what this book was about I would skip right over it without any regrets.
2. Gated by Amy Christine Parker - The eye on this is so blue that it looks fake and there is absolutely nothing that draws me in. The repetition of the title is not appealing to the eye and looks more annoying than anything else.
3. That Summer by Sarah Dessen - Is it bad that this just reminds me of pictures that a bunch of the gymnasts in my high school take when they go to the beach and want to show off? The font for the title doesn't even match properly...
4. Between the Lines by Tammara Webber - I love Webber's writing, but this cover reminds me of a book I would read in middle school, not like a new adult book. I wouldn't pick it up if I didn't know how much I love the author.
5. That Boy by Gillian Dodd - This book has over 14,000 ratings on Goodreads. Just by glancing at the cover, you wouldn't think so. I could draw this before I was in kindergarten.
6. Darker Days by Jus Accardo - This looks like something out of a middle school photo shoot. That is all.
7. Rush by Eve Silver - When I was little I would write in bubble letters because that was my idea of art...when I was four. I don't want the entire cover to be the title.
8. Uses for Boys by Erica Lorraine Scheidt - This seems super cliche to me. People in my school wrap themselves in lights to take pictures. There's nothing amazing in this.
9. Earthbound by Aprilynne Pike - I was in elementary school the last time I played with bubbles.
10. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover - Again with the descending title repetition! I don't like these! Why?!
I've Fallen and There's a Tentacle in my Butt by Edward Naughty - this one is very self explanatory, no?
Link me to your TTT's below!