Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.

I'm counting sequels as any book that comes after the first and even though a book on this list comes out today, I've yet to obtain it. Aside from that, I had a lot of fun with this list and hope you did, too!

So, in no particular order...


1. Strange and Ever After by Susan Dennard - That ending, people! This is my go-to zombie series and I recommend it to all. I am PINING for this book! Finally, a horror story that people who are scared of gore can read!

2.  World After by Susan Ee - I feel like I've been waiting for this book forever, though I understand the author's necessity to love the story she is telling and feel as if she did her story justice. The release date is so close, guys! Finally!

3. Ignite Me by Taherah Mafi - Do I really have to reasoning behind this one? Who isn't waiting for this one?! Especially after all the craziness in book two!

4. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins - Stephanie Perkins is my go-to for cute romances. Her love interests are sheer perfection and her writing is so wonderfully honest. My anticipation for this book increases every single day.

5. Crash Into You by Katie McGarry - Katie McGarry is my go to for brutal honesty and grittiness in contemporaries. She makes me love things I hate because her writing is simply so amazing. These two ladies are my go-to contemporary writers currently.

 
6. The Unbound by Victoria Schwab - Schwab's writing is so addicting because it is wonderfully dark. I need more of her amazing storytelling skills because I'm still experiencing a book hangover after VICIOUS!

7. Champion by Marie Lu - THIS COMES OUT TODAY AND I AM HAPPY DANCING ALL THE WAY TO THE BOOKSTORE. The ending of book two, gah! I have a feeling this book is going to put my emotions through the wringer!

8. Sister's Fate by Jessica Spotswood - My go to witchy series! The last book completely blew me away and I've been dying for this one ever since! Nobody does witches and the historical persecution of witches in London quite like Mrs. Spotswood.



9. Starling by Fiona Paul - I need more Falco and Renaissance Italy and kickass heroines in my life!

10. The Lovely and the Lost by Page Morgan - The way gargoyles should be done. A beautiful, descriptive, dark, and creepy historical that I enjoyed very much. Plus, the covers are really cool.

~*~Two Fairytale Retellings for Good Luck!~*~


11. Lady Thief by A.C. Gaughen - I JUST GOT APPROVED FOR THIS ON NETGALLEY! YES! Talk about a unique retelling...ROBIN HOOD! Everyone should give this one a chance because it is so entirely unique.

12. Cress by Marissa Meyer - Do I really need to explain myself with this one?! This is one of my favorite series ever and perhaps one of the most well-done re-tellings I have ever come across! There's so many layers and so many plots entwining that it is outright addicting.

~*~Without Titles or Covers~*~


Throne of Glass #3 by Sarah J. Maas
Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
Guards of the Shadowlands #3 by Sarah Fine

Link me to your TTT lists!

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe I forgot Isla and The Unbound! Those are some of my favorite series! And I definitely understand the wait for Cress! Remember all that I did to get Scarlet?! lol Great picks!
    Take Me Away...
    Nikki H @

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lovely and the Lost is soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished Crash Into You and it was amazing! :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. LADY THIEF!!! I already pre-ordered my copy. I hope it's as good as the first book, which is one of my all-time favs. :D

    ReplyDelete