Stacking the Shelves #52


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

This has been a wonderful week for me!  Brigid Kemmerer, Mindee Arnett, Katie McGarry, Kasie West. 4 out of my 5 books are automatic home-runs!


For Review
 Proxy by Mindee Arnett (Thank you, Harper!)

Netgalley
Secret by Brigid Kemmerer (Thank you, Kensington!) 

Gifted
The Distance Between Us by Kasie West (Thank you, Molli! Awesome Christmas present!)

Trade 
Darkness Before Dawn by J.A. London

Won
Crash Into You by Katie McGarry
It's been a while since I won a giveaway, so it's great that it was for such an amazing author!

10 comments:

  1. You've had such a great week! I can't wait to hear what you think of Crash Into You, and Secret!! And then The Distance Between Us as well!

    Hope you enjoy all of your books!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh SECRET is going to be read ASAP, let me tell you.

      Delete
  2. Great haul. Hope you enjoy your new books. They look fabulous. Proxy looks like the kind of book that I could get into. Come visit me as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a novella for AVALON! So excited to read it!

      Delete
  3. I really enjoyed Crash Into You! Totally shallow, but I want to read Darkness Before Dawn just because of the cover. :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover is so gorgeous though! The cover whore in me has been watching it for a while.

      Delete
  4. Awesome! You got Crash Into You. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you! I can't wait to start it after finals!

      Delete
  5. The Distance Between Us and Crash Into You make an excellent contemporary combination! I hope you'll enjoy them both Lili! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loooooooooove Darkness Before Dawn. I don't know what it is, because I'm not a paranormal or vampire fan, but this one was a hit for me. I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete