Stacking The Shelves #53


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Gifted
 The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner (Thank you, Shae!)
I've already read this and loved it and wanted my own copy for my shelves.
Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta (Thank you, Meg!)
I have heard nothing but amazing things.

Racing Savannah by Miranda Kenneally (Thank you, Ellis!)
Christina made me really want this book and I'm so happy to have it for Christmas. 

The Mediator Series by Meg Cabot (Thank you, Christina!)
I still standby the fact that you are nucking futs for giving me an entire series for Christmas, but I am so excited to give it a chance!

12 comments:

  1. I loved the first Mediator book! I'm definitely going to reread it before continuing the rest. :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I've never touched them before so I can't wait to start them!

      Delete
  2. The Mediator is awesome! I read #1-5 eight or ten years ago and never read the 6th one, stupidly. I wonder if I could pick it up now and not be confused.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard of them prior to Christina buying them for me so I'm excited haha

      Delete
  3. I was recently gifted a copy of The Thief (from Jessie!) and I'm so excited to read it. It seems like everyone who has read it has LOVED it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT IS SO AMAZING OMG! Not the strongest beginning of a series, but definitely amazing and leads to a great series!

      Delete
  4. You got so many good books this week! I love that Christina gave you a whole series! That's awesome!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's insane! I didn't ask for it so I was like whatttt! <3

      Delete
  5. Nice haul! I have a friend who keeps raving about Meg Cabot, but I haven't read any of her books yet. Need to jump in and start reading! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read them because I've never read them before!

      Delete
  6. Yay for Racing Savannah! I'll definitely be reading that one soon - let's hope we'll both enjoy it Lili! (:
    And the Mediator series! A friend of mine is pushing those books to me; hopefully we'll both like those too!
    Enjoy all your lovely books Lili! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope we both enjoy it too!

      My friends have been pushing me to read Cabot as a whole!

      Delete