Stacking The Shelves #54


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

This week was full of so much Christmas cheer. Thank you, guys! <3

 
Gifted
 Eon by Alison Goodman (Thank you, Krista and Becca!)
 Goodbye, Rebel Blue by Shelley Coriell (Thank you, Krista and Becca!)
Racing Savannah by Miranda Kenneally (Thank you, Sunny!)
Past Perfect by Leila Sales (Thank you, Christianna!)

Krista and Becca, thank you for the huge Godiva chocolate and the amazing bookmark, too! <3
 
For Review
Pushed by Corrine Jackson (Thank you, K-Teen!) 

4 comments:

  1. Nice haul of books. I see lots of interesting books in your haul this week. They look really good and awesome. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover for Past Perfect! And it sounds cute, too. :)

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all those pretty books! Merry Christmas!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the cover for Past Perfect, it's really cute! I hope you enjoy your new gifts!

    ReplyDelete