Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.

Most of the books I want are currently out in ARC form, so this will be a list full of wild hopes and dreams.

~*~Titles Already Released~*~



1. Finding It by Cora Carmack
2. The Song of the Lioness Quartet by Tamora Pierce
3. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
4. Awkward by Marni Bates
5. Goose Girl by Shannon Hale

~*~Titles That Are Floating Around as ARCs~*~

 
6. The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes
7. Lady Thief by A.C. Gaughen
8. What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick
9. Three by Kristen Simmons
10. The Unbound by Victoria Schwab
11. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi - This is the big dream, okay?!

5 comments:

  1. Have you read The Goose Girl? It's one of my favorites. Great list!

    Here's mine: http://bookworm716.blogspot.com/2013/12/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-wish-santa.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want Ignite Me and The Unbound too. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAH so many good books! THE GOOSE GIRL! If you don't get it tell me and I will find and excuse to get it for you. :D Because that was like the first YA book I read and it's my favorite. SO AMAZING. You'd love it!! Eek! MERRY CHRISTMAS LILI!!!!!

    XOXO,
    Inky <333

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad thing that there are no Ignite Me ARCs, but I'm with you on What I Thought Was True!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Goose Girl and Song of the Lioness. They're some of my favorite fantasy books!! :)

    ReplyDelete