Top Ten Books on my Winter TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.

There are a ton of books that I want to read this winter, but there are also a ton I've already read, so there will be a double list. ;)

In no particular order...

~*~Books I Want to Read~*~

 
Roomies by Tara Altebrando & Sara Zarr
Warrior by Ellen Oh
Going Rogue by Robin Benway
Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
Alienated by Melissa Landers
Evertrue by Brodi Ashton
Avalon by Mindee Arnett
Lady Thief by A.C. Gaughen
Burn Bright by Bethany Frenette
The Edge of Falling by Rebecca Serle

~*~Books I've Read~*~

 
Erased by Jennifer Rush
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
Cress by Marissa Meyer
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski

12 comments:

  1. Cruel Beauty and Evertrue are on my list, too! I'm so jealous that you've read Cress and The Winner's Curse. I'm really looking forward to those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're both amazing and well worth the wait, trust me!

      Delete
  2. Ah, gotta love those spammy commenters. I can't believe I forgot about Evertrue when I made up my list. *facepalm* Great list, LiliA I'm hoping I can get to Alienated soon, although I didn''t put it on my list either.

    Mary @ Mary Had a Little Book Blog
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Evertrue rather is a MUST lol ALIENATED isn't a top priority compared to the others, but I definitely want to get to it.

      Delete
  3. LOL, Warrior. Good luck with that one.

    LADY THIEEEEEEEEF!!! I am excited for you to read all of these things, and for you to read them with me, and for me to read them, and for reading and winter in general and all the good things to come.

    Also, Cress is the BEST YET.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it that bad? :/

      I am so excited to read them with you and to have you read them and for my winter break in general haha <3

      SO EXCITED FOR CRESS!

      Delete
  4. You have a great list this week! I wanna read them all!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just started Avalon and it's really good so far! Then I'm jumping into Evertrue. I was so happy when it showed up in my mailbox.

    Jennifer
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Lili, I hope you love Roomies. I thought it was a great representation of female friendships and also the sometimes difficult, awkward transition into young adulthood. Also, a hot romance :D I really hope you enjoy it when you get to it!

    ReplyDelete