Quick Survey: College Blogging 101

Hello guys and gals! Every now and then, I've been throwing up a post about book blogging in college. And, let me tell you, I've really been enjoying them. I don't know if you guys are as well, which is the purpose of this post.

I am considering introducing a new feature here called College Blogging 101. If you have any cute punny names, please share them in the comments! Anyway, this feature would be a weekly or bi-weekly feature and it would pretty much be a bookish advice post on a certain topic of the reader's choosing relating to book blogging in college.


I had nobody to really question about things when I left for college, so I want to help those of you who may have had many of the questions I had by sharing my personal experiences. But, that's not all. I want to invite guest bloggers that are also already in college or have previously graduated to share their top 3 - 5 tips for book blogging in college.

I think this can potentially be really cool, but I want to know if you guys want this to be a thing or not. No matter your age, please take the time to comment and fill out the survey below so that I can see if any of you really have an interest in this. If you do, I'm hoping to start this series the first week of February!

If not, I can continue annoying ya'll with my occasional college posts anyway. ;)

Most importantly, I ask that you be honest. If you wouldn't read these posts, then say you wouldn't. This is still just a tentative idea that has yet to fully be brought into the blogosphere.


1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a lot of fun. I'd love to see regular posts from you on life as a college student and blogger :)

    ReplyDelete