Stacking the Shelves #55: The One Where I Go A Little Bit Overboard...


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

So, this week I discovered that I've been whitelisted by HarperCollins on edelweiss. Naturally, I went a little nuts. Oopsy daisy.


Bought
This title was on sale on iBooks and I've had a million people yell at me for never reading them.



Gifted
Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi (Thank you, Gillian!)
Elusion by Claudia Gabel & Cheryl Klam
Far From You by Tess Sharpe
  

Trade
Once A Witch by Carolyn MacCullough (Thank you, Leanne!)


For Review From Edelweiss (Thank you, HarperCollins!)
Ask Again Later by Liz Czukas
Death Sworn by Leah Cypress
All That Glows by Ryan Graudin
The Castle Behind Thorns by Merrie Haskell
Guy In Real Life by Steve Brezenoff
After The End by Amy Plum
Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman

 Link me to your STS posts when you get the chance!

22 comments:

  1. *^* Love most of these books!!
    I just bought one book this last weeks because I was travelling in the USA and in my suitcase books would have been too heavy in my flight back home in Italy! :)
    Have a great weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      It's so awesome that you live in Italy! I adore Italy!

      Delete
  2. these all look like good books. I've been wanting to read angus thongs and snogging since i saw the movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was on sale on iBooks so I couldn't not get it!

      Delete
  3. Awesome haul. I don't think you went overboard. Harper Collins has some awesome titles. Great haul.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, you got a wonderful haul of books. You're absolutely going to love Far From You and Prisoner of Night and Fog. They are so amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a suspiciously Gillian-esque haul title... I am influencing you FOR THE BETTER!
    Hilarious that we went through all these before you even knew you were auto-approved. GREAT TIMING. Also, yay auto-approval! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU ARE INFLUENCING ME lol

      Great timing for sure!

      Delete
  6. Whitelisted?
    Great choice of books though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whitelisted means that you get approved for all their titles (:

      And thank you!

      Delete
  7. I cannot wait to read Death Sworn and After the End, AND Prisoner of Night and Fog. I really can't! I downloaded those too. Excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be reading After The End as part of the Bout Of Books readathon. I'm sooo excited. :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah! The Netgalley, white-list thing is the best! I always go a little crazy when downloading Harper books.

    Can't wait to hear your thoughts on all of these books! Especially Angus! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the freaking best thing ever!

      I'll probably be reading Angus in school <3

      Delete
  10. Yes yes yes yes Georgia Nicolsonnnnnnn! *jumps up and down* Everyone needs to read that series!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I get carried away ALL the time on Edelweiss. No shame whatsoever. :d Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I suppose none of us should have shame since we were picked ;) *thinks of all future titles I will now have access to*

      Delete