Stacking The Shelves #56: A back-log from the vacation!!!


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

This is a haul spanning a few weeks because of my trip to Israel! I will definitely do a recap post about the trip one of these days. But, unfortunately for me, I came home from the trip and got really sick. Double ear infection with a mild head-cold sick. So, I'm sorry that the blog has been rather inactive this month. That'll change now that I'm finally getting better! The medicine I'm on put me out of commission for a bit, but I'm back with vengeance!


Trade
The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson (Thank you, Lori!)


Gifted from Kelly
Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Gifted from Montana
Paper Towns by John Green
Ask Again Later by Liz Czukas (I loved this book!)

For Review From Edelweiss
 The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes
Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy
Talker 25 by Joshua McCune


For Review from Macmillan
One-Man Guy by Michael Barakiva
Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel


What did you add to your shelves? 

17 comments:

  1. Nice haul indeed. I see that you got The Art of Lainey. I know that was on a lot of people's hauls. Come check out my stack as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harper was very kind to me <3 Plus, I love Paula. How could I not have picked it up?

      Delete
  2. AHHHH ONE MAN GUY!! Hope you love! Super excited for that one! Nice haul, missy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm stoked for it too!! <3 Thank you, girl!

      Delete
  3. hope you enjoy The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson, heard it was really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So have I! Some of my friends have done nothing but rave!

      Delete
  4. I have seen One Man Guy around a lot lately. Feel better and I hope your trip was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they sent it out as a big group shipment haha

      Delete
  5. I'm glad you're feeling better! And it looks like you got a lot of awesome books! I really need to get to Origin! And One Man Guy looks cute. :)

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous of your awesome haul! Especially Second Star... I can't wait to hear what you think of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I AM SO EXCITED FOR IT! LIKE YOU HAVE NO IDEA! HELLO PETER PAN!

      Delete
  7. Yes to all of these books! I can't wait to see more about your Israel trip! Also I hope you feel better right quick!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on facebook (so you can see!) but I will definitely show you more pictures when I get the chance!

      Delete
  8. I'm glad your trip was great (can't wait for a post about it!) and that you are on the mend, but I'm sorry that you got sick! Keep feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry I got sick too D: But if I had to get sick in order to go to Israel, I'd freaking get sick any day of the week.

      Delete
  9. Oooh, I'm glad you loved Ask Again Later, since I have that one coming up! :) Also, yay, Macmillan books. I got those as well. Hope they rock!

    ReplyDelete