Stacking the Shelves #57


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

This week was a week of straggling eARC request approvals. It was rather amazing, though I can't seem to successfully get my hands on REBEL BELLE! D:

eARCs For Review
Thank you Netgalley and Bloomsbury for the following titles!
Bright Before Sunrise by Tiffany Schmidt
Dangerous by Shannon Hale

Thank you Edelweiss and Simon Pulse!
#scandal by Sarah Ockler

Thank you Edelweiss and HMH kids!
Buzz Kill by Beth Fantaskey

Thank you Edelweiss and Margaret K. McElderry Books!
Of Metal and Wishes by Sarah Fine


Don't forget to link me to your STS!

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I can't get my hands on Rebel Belle either. I'll just have to sit here and be jealous of everyone who's already reading it. I've never read any Sarah Ockler, but #scandal sounds excellent. I need it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely loved THE BOOK OF BROKEN HEARTS, so I am excited for #scandal!

      Delete
  2. I hear #scandal is wonderful. I cannot wait to read it... Great Haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dangerous looks really good. I love Shannon Hale's books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete