Stacking the Shelves #58


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Gifted--THANK YOU SO MUCH, JENNIFER!
I owe you the world because this early birthday present blew me away <3 It is absolutely unbeatable and I hope it makes one of my favorite series ever end on a positive note!
The Shadow Throne by Jennifer A. Nielsen

On a negative note, my computer refuses to acknowledge this book cover as a picture. What?
  
Won--Thank you Goodreads First Reads and Macmillan!
The Nightmare Dilemma by Mindee Arnett 

Bought
Something Real by Heather Demetrios (I got it signed at the launch!)
Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
Cress by Marissa Meyer

Don't forget to share your STS posts with me!

12 comments:

  1. I think Ignite Me was the only print book that I bought this week. Congrats on your wins. That was so nice of Jennifer to gift you that book.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover for Something Real is very interesting, great haul this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stack! We have Cress in common!
    Here's my STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won The Nightmare Dilemma also from GoodReads! I need to read the first book, but was so excited when I got it in the mail! Ignite Me is on my list, but since I have the rest of the books on Kindle, I will wait on this one. Besides I am behind with the series anyway.
    ENjoy!
    Tammy @ Bo's Book Nook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't enter giveaways if I haven't read the first book...

      Delete
  5. I want to read all four of these! I have to wait for them to come in at the library though. Boo! *impatient*

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your haul has nothing but awesome in it! Yay!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete