Stacking The Shelves #59--Birthday Part 1


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I got some amazing books this week, starting with my birthday books!

For Review from Macmillan (Thank you!)
The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson


Gifted from A New Friend! (THANK YOU! This was so unexpected!)
Strange and Ever After by Susan Dennard
Scan by S.E. Fine & Walter Jury
The Sinister Sweetness of Splendid Academy by Nikki Loftin
Nightingale's Nest by Nikki Loftin
A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger
This Is How I Find Her by Sara Polsky
The Shadow Reader by Sandy Williams


Gifted from Ellis (Thank you!)
The Falconer by Elizabeth May
This book doesn't come out in the US until May, but it was already released in Europe and now I have a copy! Muahahah! <3


Gifted from my Mom, Dad, and Sister (Thank You!)
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
The Unbound by Victoria Schwab
Lady Thief by A.C. Gaughen
pre-order of The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
pre-order of Half Bad by Sally Green

 
Free on iBooks
Bitter Sweet Love by Jennifer L. Armentrout 

Thank you for all of the lovely birthday gifts! I can't believe I turn 19 tomorrow!
 

12 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! I can't wait to read Attachments and the Unbound. Also I love anything by Kody Keplinger and A Midsummer's Nightmare is an amazing book. Hope you enjoy them all.

    Ange @ Moonlight Reader (My STS)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ange! I actually read it yesterday and it was super enjoyable!

      Delete
  2. Ooooo, Kiss of Deception! You are so letting me borrow that. LOOK AT ALL THOSE SURPRISE GIFTS YOU GOT. Lot's of good ones in there. Lots of TRAUMA, too. *will never recover*

    LADY THIEF AND THE UNBOUND AHHHH and The Winner's Curse! I can't wait to see what the cover looks like in person. Are you going to reread it? I think I am, just to see the differences in the finished version.

    Girl, you scored this bday. Way to go, family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I will let you borrow it! <3

      The trauma. STOP IT! I will never recover either!

      I think I'm going to reread it too. It's getting shipped to my school so that I can start it whenever I wish.

      Seriously! <3 They're the best. I heard there may be a the fault in our stars t-shirt and broadway tickets from the aunts too. *accidentally listened in on a conversation*

      Delete
  3. Kiss of Deception is popular this week. Seems like everybody got that book earlier. You got some other books that I'm not familiar with. Enjoy all your new goodies.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell is so good!! I have to get The Winner's Curse also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh you make me excited to read it!

      Delete
  5. I COULDN'T REMEMBER WHEN YOUR BIRTHDAY WAS THIS MONTH. BUT LOOK AT ALL THE PRETTY BOOKS!!! I hope you love them! So many awesome ones!!! Doesn't Kiss of Deception look so good? The Physical ARC is so pretty that I kinda wish it was the real cover.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILI!!
    Xoxo, Inky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously! I pet it when I opened it! I was like wahhhh yes!!!! <3

      Delete
  6. Happy Birthday!!!! How did I not know about this?! It looks like you totally scored on the book front! YAY!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul, you definitely did well in books this week! Happy Birthday!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete