Top Ten Books That Will Make You Swoon


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.

All I've gotta say is that I ship 'em real good.

In no particular order...


1. The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson - Hector is perhaps the perfect man in the history of men. Well, once he got rid of his mustache at least.
2. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - Etienne St. Claire is sheer perfection. He is flawed and how can you not love a flawed character?
3. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner - I have nothing to say besides the fact that the romance aspect of this left me speechless. It's Titanic in space, and it is perfect.


4. Easy by Tammara Webber - This is the first new adult boy I have ever loved and wow. Lucas is straight out of a dream and can make any girl swoon.
5. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick - There is a real life Jase Garrett somewhere in the world and I am determined to find him.
6. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas - Do I really have to say anything besides Chaol?


7. Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry - This is one of those books that a lot of people refer to as a "hate to love it so" because of it's cheesiness. But it's the good kind of cheesy and Noah is the greatest kind of caring yet broken.
8. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell - Levi is the perfect example of how someone can truly love you for who you are and, damn, do I need to find my Levi at Pace University.


9. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge - All I want to say is OMGIGNIFEX! And if not then I can talk about Shade. Not only is this a love triangle done right, but it's the perfect example of how a twisted, complex, dark character can be romantically enticing.
10. Cress by Marissa Meyer - Hello major character development for Captain Carswell Thorne ;) That is all I have to say.

~*~*~Bonus~*~*~


11. Vicious by V.E. Schwab - It's not meant to be a romance, but Victor made me swoon like no other.

Don't forget to link me to your TTT posts!

29 comments:

  1. Thorne in Cress. That rooftop. Swoon!

    Also, HECTORRRRRRRRRRRRRR. And CHAOL. Yes please.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen These Broken Stars on SO many lists. I need to get my hands on that book! It's driving me crazy! I thought about adding Cress to my list this week- because Thorne is so swoony, but I went with Scarlet instead. I should have just added them both.

    Great list,

    ~Sara @ Just Another Story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do think they both deserve a spot!

      Delete
  3. I'm excited to see Anna and the French Kiss and My Life Next Door on so many lists, as I'm reading them soon! These Broken Stars and Pushing The Limits are great choices too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why dear, I approve of your contemporary reading choices greatly <3

      Of course they are ;)

      Delete
  4. How the hell did I forget about Hector? I feel like I fail now. But I also added Cruel Beauty to my list! Iggy was amazing!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Iggy. Yes, he was superb. But HECTOR! HOW COULD YOU FORGET ABOUT HECTOR?! *glowers*

      Delete
  5. Crown of Midnight is pretty much on EVERYone's list. I've reread the rooftop garden scenes, it's plain embarrassing .__.

    These Broken Starts, eeeep. I read the book because everyone was gushing at the hotness that was Tarver and asdfghjkl WOW.

    I simply HAVE to read Cruel Beauty before I go insane, I know I'm missing out and I can't take it but I also have finals and lord, PROBLEMS.

    I haven't read Anna and the French Kiss or Easy, mainly because the covers are a major turn off :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha but seriously though...who hasn't? ;)

      Tarver is hot. He is wow. He is perfect and he is now MINE! Muahahahaha

      Finals come first, then IGNIFEX ;)

      They are, but the stories within are absolutely glorious. Can't judge a book by its cover. If people did, the original SHATTER ME would not have gone anywhere.

      Delete
  6. I really need to get to reading My Life Next Door - especially after seeing it on so many lists. I think anything Katie McGarry is fair game, as well as Fangirl. Hardcore swoon on those two alone!

    And you included Cress - I really need to get to reading that one! It's been sitting untouched for the past week on my kitchen counter. Shame on me!

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously though. Rowell and McGarry should team up and my poor heart would explode from how awesome that would be.

      MY LIFE NEXT DOOR is actually one of my favorite books ever, I highly recommend it.

      SHAME ON YOU! SO WORTH IT!

      Delete
  7. Oh man, Fangirl has been on my TBR list forever I need to read that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in the middle of Cruel Beauty right now! I haven't started swooning yet, but I'm excited.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vicious! Good choice. There wasn't romance but he was someone I can see swooning over.

    Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swooned over him like no other. *fans self*

      Delete
  10. Cress is on my list to! There are some books on your list that I really want to read!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely check them out then!

      Delete
  11. Pushing the Limits and Easy are two of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect for any contemporary lover <3

      Delete
  12. Great Picks! I've been eyeing Cress and Easy, now I need to get it! Pushing The Limits is an awesome pick too.
    My Top Ten Post

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just picked up Cress today, and your comment about Thorne has me debating throwing my current read to the side to pick it up instead!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heck yes and more to everything you said about Cruel Beauty. That book is my newest obsession. I went with Crown of Embers over Bitter Kingdom for my list, but either one is definitely worth of the swoon adjective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that both are perfect, but the ending was just wow <3

      Delete
  15. Many peoples want to earn money on internet without any investment but there is many online jobs which have many investments. Now you can earn without any investment with Just clicking and Earn daily upto 10 Dollars.
    Join this Best opportunity to make money online without any investment or Charges.
    HotProClicks.com

    ReplyDelete