Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
In no particular order I love being a blogger and reader because of...
1. My friends. All of you understand me and some of you I simply cannot live without. I would not have met you if not for being a blogger.
2. My fellow bloggers. You guys keep me going and help me create new ideas for my blog. Thank you for challenging me to keep up with everyone else.
3. My readers. As stupid as it seems, you motivate me to be a better and focused person. Every comment makes me so happy, you have no idea. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy lives to read my blog and show me that my work is appreciated.
4. I have an escape. Where do people that don't read escape to?! I don't get it! Everyone needs an escape!
5. I've discovered so many new books. I never would have discovered half of my favorite books if not for the blogosphere. This is also attributed to the fact that the blogosphere has taught me how not to be a cover snob.
6. I have befriended authors. I've finally realized that they are not untouchable, but they're real people too.
7. I've solidified my choice in my future career. I know that whatever I do, I must always be surrounded by books.
8. I finally understand my taste in books. I no longer have to waste money on crappy pieces of literature that make me cringe.
9. I always have something to talk about. Even if someone doesn't care, I've got a new book that I can prattle on about forever.
10. I have perfected the art of fangirling. If I have introduced you to a new book, then you have the blogosphere to thank for this.
Don't forget to link me to your TTT posts!