Stacking the Shelves #61


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

This was an amazing week full of unexpected awesomeness. Thank you so much for the gifts guys!

Gifted from Angie (Thank you!)
The Queen of Attolia by Megan Whalen Turner
The King of Attolia by Megan Whalen Turner




Gifted from Scott (Thank you!)
Pawn by Aimee Carter
Vitro by Jessica Khoury
The Inventory's Secret by Andrea Cremer
The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
The Nethergrim by Matthew Jobin
Perfect Lies by Kiersten White
White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Borrowed from Scott (Thank you!)
Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins


Bought
Fifty First Times: A New Adult Anthology by several authors 
Isn't She Lovely by Lauren Layne

2 comments:

  1. Ooo, I saw that you were reading Fifty First Times! I'm not really interested in the genre, but I do enjoy the work of some of the authors featured. I've read White Hot Kiss - it is so so so great! And Pawn was a pretty good read for me as well. I'm passing on Mind Games - I saw a pretty negative review of Perfect Lies from a blogger I trust, so I'm steering clear of the series. HOWEVER, I hope you enjoy it! And all of your new books :)

    Have a fantastic weekend!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, I really liked The Naturals. I think you'll like it too!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete