Top Ten Books on my Spring 2014 TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.

In no particular order, a bunch of books I can't wait to read this Spring...
 
1. The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith
2. The Falconer by Elizabeth May
3. One-Man Guy by Michael Barakiva

4. Scan by Sarah Fine & Walter Jury
5. The Castle Behind Thorns by Merrie Haskell

6. Love and Other Foreign Words by Erin McCahan
7. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
8. The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes

9. Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins
10. #Scandal by Sarah Ockler

~*~Bonus~*~
Already read both of them and loved every minute of them.

1. Strange and Ever After by Susan Dennard
2. On The Fence by Kasie West

Don't forget to share your TTT posts with me below!

14 comments:

  1. Goodness Love and Other Foreign Words looks like the cutest! Also Scan for the win!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so adorable!

      SARAH FINE for the win!

      Delete
  2. You've already read Strange and Ever After?! So. Not. Fair. Is it everything I dreamed it would be and more? Please tell me yes! (Actually, tell me yes regardless.) . . . Is it July yet?

    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have muahahaha <3

      I will not comment on any of this at this time.

      Delete
  3. One Man Guy looks adorable. Looking forward to that one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I keep wanting to read it but I can't mess up my reading schedule!

      Delete
  4. I'm looking forward to reading Kasie West's books and The Geography of You and Me. Hope you enjoy all these books!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen The Falconer around for a while, that's a great cover! I'm looking forward to reading The Geography Of You And Me.

    ★ Under The Mountain's TTT ★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the cover is gorgeous!!!

      And who isn't?! I mean really!

      Delete
  6. I really liked #scandal and I'm reading The Geography of You and Me right now and it's pretty cute. Most of the rest of your books are on my TBR for the spring as well. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh I want to read it so bad! I'm supposed to have a copy coming...it's just not here yet! D:

      Happy reading!

      Delete
  7. Love and Other Foreign Words, #Scandal, The geography of You and Me, and One Man Guy all look incredible! And I'm so glad to hear that you loved On The Fence. (:

    - Tabitha @ Tabitha's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thank you! <3 I have a physical copy of one man guy, geography, and love and other foreign words if you want to borrow any of them!

      Delete