Stacking the Shelves #64


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

This is a double STS because I didn't have the time to throw a post together last week! Really happy with this haul!

Bought
Starling by Fiona Paul
Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens
This Side of Salvation by Jeri Smith-Ready
Bright Before Sunrise by Tiffany Schmidt
Red at Night by Katie McGarry (free novella!)

From Publisher For Review (Thank you, Little Brown!)
The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Netgalley
The Lovely and the Lost by Page Morgan


Trade
The Here and Now by Ann Brashares (Thank you Nicole!) 



8 comments:

  1. This is a great haul! I've thought about reading Bright Before Sunrise, but I've been a little busy this past week. Hope you enjoy all of your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to find the time to get to it since I'm currently working on ARCs, but it'll happen! lol

      Delete
  2. Great haul! I can't wait to read The Here and Now and The Lovely and the Lost. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy reading to you too! Those are two of the ones I'm most excited for!

      Delete
  3. I hope you like Faking Normal! I read it in February and really, really enjoyed it. I also got Red at Night as well, a free Katie McGarry novella?! I'll take it lol. EEEEEEEEEEKKK!!! You got The Lovely and the Lost, that's amazing !!!!! I can't wait to see if you loved it, it's one of my most anticipated sequels of the year!! The time cannot come soon enough :) Enjoy all your books Lili!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I hope you like The Here and Now better then I did. I didn't. It was a really sad sad day when I released that I didn't like it.
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. You totally have to tell me how you like Starling. I finished Belladonna on the 3rd and just cant bring myself to buy the third book as a hardcover when it looks so short.

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete