Top Ten Bookish Things (That Aren't Books) That I'd Like To Own


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.

I think this was my favorite topic yet...Enjoy! In no particular order...



1. I want this rug, desperately. Just look at it! I love fairytales and I need a rug. It's perfect, no?!





 





2. This awesome mirror because it can go with the theme of my future house, duh.
















3. Honestly, I feel like it would be impossible not to sleep well under these covers. I would need more color to make it pleasing to the eye though. I don't want purely white bed sheets.














4. My own library is essential to when I live on my own. I will honestly take any of these. (:











5. This is a Les Mis book scarf! I will take any book scarf in general, but the fact that this is Les Mis does make it infinitely cooler.













6. You know how everyone has that blanket that they curl up under to do work, not their duvet on their bed? I want this to be my new work blanket.











7. This is an origami crane mobile made from the pages of books and my future child must have this.











8. I am always on the hunt for new book ends. Right now my book hands are hands that "clap" together when they're no longer holding up books, but these look really fun and cute.














9. If this was real I would want it since I collect snow globes.














10. This is pretty much a book lamp. You choose the color of the wood panel cover and then when you open it and lay it on it's side it's like the open pages of a book fanning out. It's so freaking cool! kljfglkdjfgdfg






 
 Don't forget to share your thoughts and TTT posts below!

16 comments:

  1. I've seen that mirror before and I want it as well! But that lamp, never seen it before and I really want to order it tomorrow lol It's so cool! Great list!

    Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! But it's so damn expensive! D:

      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. That rug and that mirror are too cool for school (which means I want both of them)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which means somehow you'll end up with at least one of them!

      Delete
  3. I love that lamp! I also neeeed that rug. I may or may not have added that Les Mis scarf to my Etsy cart... This week's TTT is killing my budget.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That rug is so perfect! I must have it as well. I've also never seen that lamp before - it's so neat! I'd be the envy of every girl in town with that thing. I love that Les Miserables scarf, too. I've just fallen in love with that Etsy shop :)

    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the first time I see those sheets, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Right?! Like, imagine that in a personal library or something. Or with a baby crawling around on it!

      Delete
  7. That rug is amazing! I want it now too! And that book light is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that lamp, rug, and scarf! I totally need them!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete