Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
One thing that blogging has cured me of is being a cover whore. I still am automatically drawn to the pretty covers, but I give the non-pretty covers a chance, too! Here is my list in no particular order.
1. The Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi - Do I really need to say anything about how much better the new covers are? They are absolutely to die for!
2. The Grisha trilogy by Leigh Bardugo - There's something beautiful about the simplicity of these covers. The novellas are just as beautiful as the novel covers.
3. The Mara Dyer trilogy by Michelle Hodkin - There's something hauntingly beautiful about all of these. They do the cliche person-in-the-water covers well.
4. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer - The way they involve fairytales but make them they're own are breathtaking! This fairytale nut simply had to have some time of fairytale in this post. Book three definitely has my favorite cover.
5. Vicious by V. E. Schwab - Look at that artwork depicting Victor! Just agh <3 This cover will never not be gorgeous to me.
6. Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman - I absolutely adore this cover. The portrait is amazing!
7. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge - Definitely something out of an art era. The rose/staircase is mesmerizing.
8. The Archived series by Victoria Schwab - The covers are so freaking unique, though. The first time I saw book one I caught my breath.
9. Dreamer's Pool by Juliet Mariller - It really is damn gorgeous for a drawn cover. Just look at it! It makes me feel so talentless! This is the only one on this list that I haven't read yet, but the cover definitely makes me want to!
10. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell - It is its own work of art, no?
Other honorable mentions are The Graceling Realm series by Kristin Cashore, the re-done Harry Potter covers, the For Darkness Shows the Stars series by Diana Peterfreund, and The Lumatere Chronicles by Melina Marchetta.
I sort of feel like I'm leaving a million beautiful covers out, but these are the first ten that came to mind that I never want touched, ever. Do you agree with anything on my list? Link up your TTT's below! <3