Stacking the Shelves #71


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

This one is sort of long because it encompasses non-BEA related books that I got throughout BEA and the following week! I wasn't expecting a lot of these to land in my lap, so I am so excited to dig in!




From Publisher for Review
Hellhole by Gina Damico (Thank you HMH!)
Midnight Thief by Livia Blackburne (Thank you Disney!)
Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini (Thank you Macmillan!)
The Vault of Dreamers by Caragh O'Brien (Thank you Macmillan!) 
Thursdays with the Crown by Jessica Day George (Thank you Bloomsbury!)


Edelweiss
Top Ten Clues You're Clueless by Liz Czukas (Thank you, HarperCollins!)
A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray (Thank you, HarperCollins!)
Winterspell by Claire LeGrand (Thank you Simon & Schuster!)

Library
Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers

9 comments:

  1. I can't find fault in ANY of your books this week Lili! They are all fantastic! Hope you enjoy reading them! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh this makes me so excited! Thank you, Shelley!

      Delete
  2. I am SO excited to read Winterspell. It just sounds amazing. And I loved Midnight Thief, so I hope you have a good experience with that one. You've got a great haul here. Hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited to read it too! I am 1/4 through and loving every second of it!

      And thank you!!! I did read Midnight Thief and enjoyed it (: My review goes up next week!

      Delete
  3. Winterspell looks so good and I heard that Midnight Thief is really good.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the Croak series, so excited to read Hellhole! Enjoy all you new books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Popping by to say YAYAYAY for Midnight Thief! I hope you loved it! And OMG the His Fair Assassins is one of my favorite series! Enjoy, girl! And have a great week!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 10 clues youre clueless looks so freakin' good! I want to read it so badly. I hope you love it ;)

    Happy Reading!

    My Weekly Wrap up Post

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete