Happy 4th of July!!

I've chosen not to post anything today because, hello! This is a weekend to kick back, relax, read, and spend time with the family!

As for me, I'm really sick and it's storming, so my holiday will be spent inside with the family, the kitties, a mound of books, and Big Brother Season 16 live feeds. I'm hoping to take advantage of this lousy weather for this extended weekend and get ahead on the blog!

And of course, I gotta watch some of these bad boys...

I just love fireworks! <3
With summer classes over, it's going to be an amazing time to just relax and read.

These two pretties are my priorities for the weekend:


And I've got my eye on reading these as well:


Hope you have a better weekend than me and nobody is sick! <3

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear what you think of Earthquake!

    ReplyDelete