ReReadathon & Shelf Sweeper 2014


Shae Has Left the Room and Beauty and the Bookshelf are hosting a Rereadathon & Shelf Sweeper simultaneously! I am not much of a re-reader. In fact, I hate re-reading because my opinions always change on old favorites, so I will be focusing on the shelf sweeper portion of this challenge.

Because this is a summer of series for me, I figured this month long challenge can kick my butt into gear!

Re-Reads:

 

The books that I want to read and sweep off my shelves (though this is obviously subject to change):

1. Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers

2. Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
3. Through The Ever Night by Veronica Rossi
4. Into The Still Blue by Veronica Rossi

5. Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout
6. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
7. Wednesdays in the Tower by Jessica Day George

I don't know if I can successfully complete all of these, but one can certainly attempt to do so! I've got some recently acquired books to read or books from the library, meaning they're not technically shelf sweeping, so we shall see what happens!

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful choices. I am listening to the audiobook of Tuesdays at the Castle right now :) it is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE BOOK ONE!!! <3 I've never listened to the audiobooks so tell me what you think!

      Delete
  2. I absolutely loved the Under The Never Sky trilogy. I have read them back to back and they were so amazing! Also have fun with re-reading Harry Potter. I have been reading your blog today and I read you're planning to finish Harry Potter. You are not going to regret it! Good luck with your Shelf Sweeping :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never read it so I am greatly looking forward to it! Haha thank you for checking out the blog! It's a daunting cast.

      Delete
  3. Yaaaay, you get to meet Roar and get better acquainted with Beast! Excellent choices. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to meet Roar and I loved Beast from the get-go so I'm happy he survived the battle!

      Delete
  4. I wish I could set a reading goal and actually follow through. They never work out for me! Haha. I've wanted to re-read the HPs for the longest time but they're so intimidatingly huge, at least, the later books. I'm thinking the audiobooks while traveling back and forth to work is a plausible idea. I hope you can reach your goal! :)

    ReplyDelete