Stacking the Shelves #75: The Mega Super Haul

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

This week tops all weeks! A ton of unexpected surprises arrived and found their way to me and I am freaking out with excitement. 

For Review From Bloomsbury (Thank you!)
The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas
One Past Midnight by Jessica Shirvington
Inherit Midnight by Kate Kae Myers
Chasing Power by Sarah Beth Durst

Gifted From Jon (Thank you!)
The Queen of Tearling by Erika Johansen

Library
Breakable by Tammara Webber

Trade
Boomerang by Noelle August (Thank you Abigail!)
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (Thank you Kelly!)
Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas (Thank you Kelly!)

For Review From Disney (Thank you!)
False Future by Dan Krokos

For Review From First Second Books (Thank you!)

For Review From Harlequin (Thank you!)
I Want It That Way by Ann Aguirre  

~*~Rainbow Rowell Launch~*~

This week I was lucky enough to get a signed Fangirl, Attachments, and Eleanoe & Park by the lovely Rainbow Rowell. I also got an awesome picture with her. Is she not amazing?!
 
What did you add to your shelves this week? My week was surprisingly awesome.

3 comments:

  1. Throne of Glass tote! Ooh, and awesome books in it. I'm really interested in Chasing Power, and you convinced me to add Inherit Midnight to my TBR list. It sounds a bit like a YA 39 Clues (at least the first series in that saga).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It'll be given away so someone can have it since I already have one! (: INHERIT MIDNIGHT sounds so interesting right?! I never read those books, but I shall look into them now!

      Delete
  2. I have yet to read something by Rainbow Rowell but everything she writes sounds so good and she seems a lovely person too! I actually thought The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland a really quirky book :). I also loved Throne of Glass. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete