Stacking the Shelves #76


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Montana from The Book Belles made this week awesome! Thank you so much, girl! <3


Gifted from Montana from ALA (Thank you so much!)
Zac and Mia by A.J. Betts
Winterspell by Claire LeGrand
Invaded by Melissa Landers
A Tale of Two Centuries by Rachel Harris
Althea & Oliver by Christina Morano

For Review from Kensington (Thank you!)
Sacrifice by Brigid Kemmerer
Trade (Thank you, Alexia!)
Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas

Library
Illusive by Emily Lloyd-Jones
 
What did YOU add to your shelves this week?

5 comments:

  1. Dangerous Girls!!! I'm so excited to here what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winterspell! Oh, and I hope you like Illusive. I bought and read it this week, and it was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister-in-law is borrowing my copy of Invaded, but I can't wait to read it! Also super excited to read Winterspell. Claire is awesome, and the book sounds really unique and cool. Awesome haul, Lili!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really hope you LOVE Dangerous Girls Lili. It's an awesome twisty book! Cannot wait to see your review of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice stack of books. I really want to read My Sweet Sixteenth Century, I didn't know that it had a sequel.I really like the covers of Invaded and Alienated. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete