Ten Authors I Own The Most Books From


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.

If you want to get technical, I own all of THE JUNIE B. JONES books and the NANCY DREW books, but they are waiting for my future children so I'm not counting those. A lot of these authors, JLA excluded, made this list because I read them before I became a blogger and though I may have preferred their books a lot more when I was younger, they'll have a special place in my heart because of the love of reading they instilled in me.

The ten authors I own the most books from is as follows...

1. Jennifer L. Armentrout/J. Lynn: 23 books
2. Cassandra Clare: 9 books
  • The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Angel, Clockwork Prince, Clockwork Princess
  • The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, City of Ashes, City of Glass, City of Fallen Angels, City of Lost Souls
  • The Iron Trial  
3. Maggie Stiefvater: 9 books
  • The Wolves of Mercy Falls Series: Shiver, Linger, Forever, Sinner
  • The Raven Cycle: The Raven Boys, The Dream Thieves
  • The Scorpio Races
  • Books of Faerie: Lament, Ballad
4. J.K. Rowling: 7 books (worth noting I own two different sets of this series so I really have 14)
  • The Harry Potter Series: Sorcerer's Stone, Chamber of Secrets, Prisoner of Azkaban, Goblet of Fire, Order of the Phoenix, Half-Blood Prince, Deathly Hallows
5. Julie Kagawa: 7 books
  • Talon
  • The Iron Fey Series: The Iron King, The Iron Daughter, The Iron Queen, The Iron Knight
  • Blood of Eden Series: The Immortal Rules, The Eternity Cure
6. Rick Riordan: 7 books
  • Percy Jackson and the Olympians original covers: The Lightning Thief, The Sea of Monsters, The Titan's Curse, The Battle of the Labyrinth, The Last Olympian
  • The Lightning Thief new cover
  • The Lost Hero
7. Ally Carter: 7 books
  • Heist Society: Heist Society, Uncommon Criminals, Perfect Scoundrals
  • Gallagher Girls: I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have To Kill You, Cross My Heart and Hope To Spy, Don't Judge A Girl By Her Cover, Only The Good Spy Young
8. Meg Cabot: 6 books (technically 7)
9. Sarah J. Maas: 6 books (soon to be 7 with the release of HEIR OF FIRE)
  • Throne of Glass Series: Throne of Glass hardcover, Throne of Glass paperback, Crown of Midnight ARC, Crown of Midnight hardcover, Heir of Fire ARC, The Assassin's Blade novellas
10. Jessica Day George: 6 books
  • Castle Glower Series: Tuesdays at the Castle, Wednesdays in the Tower, Thursdays with the Crown
  • Princess Series: Princess of the Midnight Ball, Princess of Glass, Princess of the Silver Woods
11. Aprilynne Pike: 6 books
12. Victoria Schwab: 5 books (she'd be higher on the list if she had more books currently released!)
IT'S OFFICIAL. I AM A BOOK HOARDER AND I AM PROUD! 

Don't forget to link your TTT posts below!

13 comments:

  1. You've got so many of my favorite authors on your list. I've got J.K. Rowling on my list as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had people tell me I have too many books, and if I don't have room for them all then to get rid of some, but I tell them that some people collect coins and dolls, and I collect books. (: That said, Meg Cabot made my list, too! A few of these were contenders, but when I counted everything else they didn't make the cut.

    Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of the authors on your list. My shelves are lined with heavy historical and literary fiction, and classic world literature. Contemporary writers are by and large completely foreign.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read Sarah J Maas, more Jennifer L Armentrout, Julie Kagawa and Maggie Stiefvater. I need to read more!! Eek. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have quite a few of the same books on our lists! I've never read anything by Jennifer Armentrout. I should probably start right away, right? I've heard nothing but good things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice that you are loyal to your favorite authors! I would love to read more works of the authors I love, so usually once I finished a book or series I particularly liked I add the other books right away. I think my favorite author from this bunch is J.K. Rowling. I own the most books by her. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. J. K. Rowling is on my list and JLA, Cassandra Clare and Maggie Stiefvater made Ashley's list :) I think we are both still building out our libraries though so it would be interesting to revisit this list a year or so from now!

    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that so many people (including you and me) have more than one set of HP books! Fantastic! :)

    Amanda @ i solemnly swear

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome list!

    Check out my blog as well. Maybe even hit the follow button? It'd be greatly appreciated! http://bundles-of-books.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. +JMJ+

    J.K. Rowling didn't make my list, but she got an honourable mention. =) The YA author who easily slipped in was Madeleine L'Engle.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We have none of the same people on our lists, which I think is weird, but yeah...
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  12. J.K. Rowling is on my list, as is Meg Cabot. Cassandra Clare almoooost made my list, though. I'm reading Obsidian right now, so if I like it a lot, perhaps Armentrout will also make my list in a year or two, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are all wonderful authors!! I think, as a rule, J.K. Rowling should just automatically be bought by everyone, she's so talented :)

    ReplyDelete