Top Ten TV Shows I Want To Watch


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.

I don't watch a lot of TV...when I thought of my top ten favorite shows I could really only think of Once Upon A Time, Veronica Mars, Big Brother, and Giants football. Come the Fall semester beginning, I promise some of these shows will begin because I live on Netflix during the school year.

1. Breaking Bad- The ending was terribly spoiled for me, but that doesn't make me any less curious or excited,

2. How I Met Your Mother- This is Neil Patrick Harris and a comedy. Need I say more?

3. House of Cards- I feel like I'm one of the few people in my family who doesn't want this show, so I need to give it a chance!

4. Orange is the New Black- I tried watching episode one last year and couldn't stand it, but I'm going to give it another chance because of all the hype surrounding it this year.

5. Sherlock- ...JUST LOOK AT THE BEAUTY THAT IS THE MAIN ACTOR!

6. Doctor Who- I have been watching this show! Slowly...I need to finish it! I'm still in the second season.

7. Teen Wolf- I got bored after season one, but I feel like everyone is obsessed with this one.

8. Orphan Black- Christianna is constantly yelling at me to watch this one. haha

9. Game of Thrones- I have to read the books first, though!

10. Buffy the Vampire Slayer- I really have no excuse for this indescretion.

Do you have any thoughts on the shows that I am determined to watch and obsess over forever? Tell me below!

7 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, thanks for the shout out lady. It still stands, you need to watch Orphan Black. Also Buffy is a must as is Firefly and Dollhouse. Also by Joss Whedon, who is one of my writer/directer heroes.
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love How I Met Your Mother, Game of Thrones, and Buffy! They're on My Favorite Non-Bookish Stories too because they are that awesome! I mean really, you can't argue that fact :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree...everyone seems enamored with Teen Wolf, so I'm going to add it to my Netflix queue. Same for Sherlock. And I highly encourage watching Doctor Who and Buffy...those both made my list of faves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teen Wolf is so good! It took me a while to love it too but eventually all the characters grow on you. Especially Stiles! Who is probably 80% of the reason why I watch Teen Wolf. He's just such a fabulous character! And Orphan Black is really good too. I'm still on the first season but I'm already in love! Tatiana Maslany is sooo talented and the show's just overall really good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My boyfriend introduced me to How I Met Your Mother and I was hooked from the start. I am so dissappointed now that it is over. I felt like the ending of Friends, so much feels. I've binge watched Orange is the New Black season 1 and 2 because it is just awesome but my all time favorite is Game of Thrones. I think there is something for everyone in that show. I cannot wait for season 5.. It is going to take ages. OOh and Sherlock. Cumberbatch is absolutely brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually haven't watched any of those shows listed. I would like to catch some time to see Orange is the New Black. I definitely recommend True Blood, if you don't watch it already.

    ReplyDelete