Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
I don't watch a lot of TV...when I thought of my top ten favorite shows I could really only think of Once Upon A Time, Veronica Mars, Big Brother, and Giants football. Come the Fall semester beginning, I promise some of these shows will begin because I live on Netflix during the school year.
1. Breaking Bad- The ending was terribly spoiled for me, but that doesn't make me any less curious or excited,
2. How I Met Your Mother- This is Neil Patrick Harris and a comedy. Need I say more?
3. House of Cards- I feel like I'm one of the few people in my family who doesn't want this show, so I need to give it a chance!
4. Orange is the New Black- I tried watching episode one last year and couldn't stand it, but I'm going to give it another chance because of all the hype surrounding it this year.
5. Sherlock- ...JUST LOOK AT THE BEAUTY THAT IS THE MAIN ACTOR!
6. Doctor Who- I have been watching this show! Slowly...I need to finish it! I'm still in the second season.
7. Teen Wolf- I got bored after season one, but I feel like everyone is obsessed with this one.
8. Orphan Black- Christianna is constantly yelling at me to watch this one. haha
9. Game of Thrones- I have to read the books first, though!
10. Buffy the Vampire Slayer- I really have no excuse for this indescretion.
Do you have any thoughts on the shows that I am determined to watch and obsess over forever? Tell me below!