Waiting on Wednesday #49


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine.

My pick of the week is...

Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins

From the glittering streets of Manhattan to the moonlit rooftops of Paris, falling in love is easy for hopeless dreamer Isla and introspective artist Josh. But as they begin their senior year in France, Isla and Josh are quickly forced to confront the heartbreaking reality that happily-ever-afters aren’t always forever.

Their romantic journey is skillfully intertwined with those of beloved couples Anna and √Čtienne and Lola and Cricket, whose paths are destined to collide in a sweeping finale certain to please fans old and new.
 
~*~Why I Am Waiting~*~

It's been three years! Plus, this book is supposed to be the best of the three. I need it now! Stephanie Perkins is the queen of contemporary. Seriously.

5 comments:

  1. I think EVERYONE is waiting on this, as they should! I can't wait! It's almost hereee!

    Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, been waiting forever. Can't believe it's almost here! I LOVED the sampler, but I immediately wanted the rest. Knew I would but I couldn't help myself. :) I was going to say that I hope it's as awesome as it sounds, but I already know it will be. :D

    WoW at The Starry-Eyed Revue

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds good, and I would love to be able to read the first two. Great picks.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the author that got me into contemporary... so I've been dying for it! ^-^ Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup, waiting on this too! Especially since I loved Anna and the French Kiss soo soo much. First contemporary that I actually loved :)

    ReplyDelete