Stacking the Shelves #77


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I didn't get any books last week, so this week was doubly awesome!

For Review From Abby McDonald (Thank you!)
Dangerous Boys by Abigail Haas

For Review From Tor (Thank you!)
Edelweiss (Thank you, Harper!)
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
Liars Inc by Paula Stokes

For Review From Harlequin (Thank you!)
I now have 3 copies of this book because they sent it to me several times by accident, so there will be a giveaway in the future. Stay tuned!
I Want It That Way by Ann Aguirre 

What did you add to your shelves? 

8 comments:

  1. Hoping to start Dangerous Boys this month! I have a small stack of NetGalley books to get through and I'm not letting myself request any more yet. I hope you have a great week!

    Under The Mountain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have NetGalley books too, but luckily most aren't until the fall. August, for the most part, is a chill month for me! Only 3 - 4 review books and I already knocked one out with MORTAL DANGER and am working on OF METAL AND WISHES right now!

      Delete
  2. I've heard so many good things about Dangerous Boys! I need to read it asap, but where to find the time (or money!), haha ;). The Red Queen also seems really awesome, I really like the simplicity of the cover. Happy reading Lili :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was lucky enough to get the review copy <3 If not, I probably would have begged someone to borrow it. Money is scarce these days, I get you girl.

      It's so simple but so shiver inducing and just so so perfect. I am so excited!

      Delete
  3. Oh, I'm so excited for you to read Dangerous Boys! I haven't read it yet but I mean, coming from the author who wrote Dangerous Girls, I'm sure it's going to be fantastic! Maybe even more so!

    Happy reading Lili and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I AM SO EXCITED TO READ THIS BOOK, YOU HAVE NO IDEA! *bounces*

      Have a happy reading week too, Annie!

      Delete
  4. The cover for Liars, Inc. is giving me chills :o haha, lovely haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I picked up Ben Tripp at Book Expo. I thought it sounded really interesting. Haven't had a chance to read it yet, though.
    Tammy @ Bo's Book Nook

    ReplyDelete