Stacking the Shelves #78


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

This is a bit of an awesome haul since it spans two weeks! I was so busy last week I couldn't get mine up on time!


Won (Thank you, Jessica Spotswood!)
Sisters Fate by Jessica Spotswood

Traded (Thanks Stephanie!)
Losing It by Cora Carmack
Three by Kristin Simmons

Gifted from Internship and Fellow Interns (Thank you Liza, Sarah, Adrienne, and Maura!)
One Plus One by JoJo Moyes
Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
The Universe Versus Alex Woods by Gavin Extence
Blitzing Emily by Julie Brannagh
Lick by Kylie Scott
Boneshaker by Cherie Priest

Bought
Isla & The Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson

I NEEDED a hardback of The Bitter Kingdom to add to my shelves and who could resist Isla? Lick is supposed to be SUPER HOT! My internship was clearing out their shelves and they let me grab a few pretties as well as gifting a few they recently read and enjoyed on my last day. Cora Carmack is life and well... Kristin Simmons and Jessica Spotswood have brought me two of my favorite series. MUST FINISH! I mean...there's also a book in there about love and football, so that freaking rocks too.

This post isn't as pretty as I like my STS posts to be, but I am reading a good book and can't tear myself away from it to care right now. lol

6 comments:

  1. I enjoyed Warm Bodies but haven't gotten to any of these others, though most are on my TBR list! Enjoy!
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. i enjoyed Warm Bodies very much and i read article 5 a few yrs ago. better get the other books in that trilogy , ha.. Because i'm still interested in finishing it

    happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only seen Warm Bodies the movie, can't wait to see how the book compares.

    I am so behind on the Rae Carson's series. I have both sequels on my nook but haven't cracked em open yet.

    I'm just now reading the Cahill Sisters trilogy and I really like it!

    Awesome haul!

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your internship, so exciting! I'm reading Isla next, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen Warm Bodies, but haven't yet read the book. I hope that it is good! I am also really looking forward to Article 5 series. Judging from your enthusiasm I shouldn't wait any longer to read it! Have fun with all your read, Lili!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These all look like great books! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete