Stacking the Shelves #79


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I watched my first ARC Party in a while and there were some titles listed that I was super excited to read. While I had a few downloaded, I grabbed these pretties as well!


Edelweiss (Thank you Harper!)
Monstrous by MarcyKate Connolly
Forbidden by Kimberley Griffiths Little
Empire of Shadows by Miriam Forster
Geek Girl by Holly Smale
A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas

What did YOU add to your shelves?

8 comments:

  1. Edelweiss can be dangerous. It looks like you really got a few interesting reads. Curious to see what you think of A Wicked Thing.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. That reminds me that I was eyeing Empire of Shadows after the ARC Party. I hadn't realized it was a companion novel. I picked up A Wicked Thing and Forbidden before the party--they look amazing! I hope you enjoy your new books. Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Wicked Thing look amazing! I'm definitely excited to check that out. And I've heard amazing things about Geek Girl from UK bloggers so I'll definitely be eager to get my hands on that one when it releases here in the US!

    -Emily @ Books & Cleverness

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to read Geek Girl!!!! I hope you like it :)

    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some great reads...my poor wishlist is going to crash soon :) Hope you have a good weekend and happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all new to me, but these look really awesome. Especially the cover of Empire of Shadows is amazing! Sigh, just so pretty.. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Monstrous looks cute! can't wait to hear what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm dying to read Monstrous and A Wicked Thing! Enjoy!
    -Scott Reads It!

    ReplyDelete