Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted by the Broke and Bookish.
So I am changing this week's topic slightly because there are 10 books out there that I don't plan on ever reading. But, as a voracious reader, I can never say never. It's possible that one of you out there may be so genius that you convince me to read one of these books, but if I get to choose right now...I probably won't be picking any of these up anytime soon.
Also, I saw GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY last night so this post is really hastily thrown together and not as pretty as usual. Sorry, guys!
1. Insurgent by Veronica Roth - I got 75 pages into this one and put it down with the intent to pick it up later because the writing bored me immensely...
2. Allegient by Veronica Roth - ...and then I got the ending of ALLEGIANT spoiled for me at 2am one night and decided it was not worth picking up either at the moment.
3. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake - I know everyone likes this book and I totally respect them for it, but I am the biggest wuss and I can't handle horror, so I have no plans on picking this one up. I will stick with ANTIGODDESS since I happen to love that one.
4. The Nightshade Trilogy by Andrea Cremer - I had interest in this, but then I heard immense uproar about the ending and now I am slightly hesitant. Okay...really hesitant to invest myself in this new series.
5. The City of Indra by Kendall Jennier, Kylie Jennifer, and ghost writer - Yeah, this just sounds bad...Thanks for taking one for the team, whoever read this one!
6. Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines - I really enjoyed her VINCENT BROTHERS duology, but I read the first two books in her Rosemary Beach series and they were among the most frustrating books I ever read. I read both of those because they were handed to me for free, but I will not put myself through this torture anymore!
7. Between The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genivieve Tucholke - Biggest wuss in the world *points to self* and scary books *points to book* do not mix well. While I hear good things, I'm not willing to give up my precious sleep at the very moment.
8. The Selection by Kiera Cass - This book never interested me to begin with, but I have a thing with authors behaving badly and, at times, it's hard for me to move past that.
9. Sophie's Choice by William Styron - While I'm sure it's a respectable story, I just can't.
10. The Odyssey by Homer - Yeah, I just sort of missed the mark on these. Epic poetry doesn't sound awesome to my brain.
Don't forget to share your thoughts on my TTT list and link your own lists below!