Top Ten Books I Really Want To Read But Don't Own Yet


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.

Sorry for the lack of prettiness, but I'm enjoying my vacation in the mountains!

1. City of A Thousand Dolls by Miriam Forster- After seeing the ARC Party and hearing them describe this one because the companion sounds absolutely awesome, I can't wait to read it!

2. Finding It by Cora Carmack- The only Carmack book I haven't read yet because I don't conveniently own it.

3. The Giver by Lois Lowry- I'll read it this year, I promise!

4. The Thousand Dollar Tan Line by Rob Thomas and Jennifer Graham- As a Marshmallow, I simply have to read this book.

5. Foreplay by Sophie Jordan - The new adult lover in me is vair vair curious!

6. Stolen Songbird by Danielle L. Jensen- I've heard so many good things!

7. The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling- Is this one I really need to explain?

8. 17 First Kisses by Rachael Allen- Mostly seeing Blythe talk about this one on Twitter and the love/hate relationship most readers have with it makes me want to read this.

9. In The Hand of the Goddess by Tamora Pierce- I LOVED Alanna, so I've got to continue eventually!

10. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes- The hype around this one is ridiculous, but well deserved.

5 comments:

  1. Oh man, I loved City of a Thousand Dolls! It's real weird, but real good! Also, I need to read Finding It too! I think I might snag it on my Kindle and read it on the plane ride to Amsterdam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finding It is good, and Foreplay is GREAT! Sadly, I just didn't love 17 First Kisses. It didn't gel with me the way I wanted it to, but I fully understand why some readers relate to it more than I do, and I am happy for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read Foreplay and it's really good! I've heard great things about Carmack and I must read a book by her ASAP!

    Great list! :) I've hopped on the New Adult wagon as well!

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jojo Moyes seems to be everywhere. Even in my little bookstore in the Netherlands, they had a couple of her books!

    ReplyDelete