Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
Sorry for the lack of prettiness, but I'm enjoying my vacation in the mountains!
1. City of A Thousand Dolls by Miriam Forster- After seeing the ARC Party and hearing them describe this one because the companion sounds absolutely awesome, I can't wait to read it!
2. Finding It by Cora Carmack- The only Carmack book I haven't read yet because I don't conveniently own it.
3. The Giver by Lois Lowry- I'll read it this year, I promise!
4. The Thousand Dollar Tan Line by Rob Thomas and Jennifer Graham- As a Marshmallow, I simply have to read this book.
5. Foreplay by Sophie Jordan - The new adult lover in me is vair vair curious!
6. Stolen Songbird by Danielle L. Jensen- I've heard so many good things!
7. The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling- Is this one I really need to explain?
8. 17 First Kisses by Rachael Allen- Mostly seeing Blythe talk about this one on Twitter and the love/hate relationship most readers have with it makes me want to read this.
9. In The Hand of the Goddess by Tamora Pierce- I LOVED Alanna, so I've got to continue eventually!
10. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes- The hype around this one is ridiculous, but well deserved.