Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and Bookish.
This list was actually pretty easy to make...Surprisingly. In no particular order:
1. If I Stay by Gayle Forman- Tabitha has been forcing this on me. I hope she's happy to know that I am trying to read it as we speak.
2. Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta- Really any of her books for that matter. Jessie temporarily ignores me whenever she's reminded that I haven't read any of her books.
3. Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi- I really enjoyed BOOMERANG so this book is getting bumped on my TBR!
4. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling- Remember the whole I can't finish my favorite series ever because I'm emotionally unprepared to say goodbye thing? Yeah...
5. The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson- This will change soon! I promise!
6. The Queen of Attolia by Megan Whalen Turner- Shae will not rest until I read this. Until the entire world reads this, really.
7. Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan- So I tried reading INVISIBILITY by him and Andrea Cremer and I hated it. It's sort of turned me off from both authors, but I'll overcome it eventually. Too many people keep yelling at me to read this one, so...
8. The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen- Really any Sarah Dessen book. I just worry okay?! I'm surprised Rachel is still my friend after me admitting that I haven't read any of her books.
9. Maid of Secrets by Jennifer McGowan- I gifted this to Shae for Christmas and I now never hear the end of it. The girl is the ultimate book pusher.
10. Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff- I will read it soon! I promise! I can't even peg a single person for forcing this one on me.
So...do you have any books to force onto me? lol